Other sources of help and advice

There are several organisations who can provide help and advice about your pension savings.

Some of these are listed below:

MoneyHelper joins up money and pensions guidance to make it quicker and easier to find the right help. MoneyHelper brings together the support and services of three government-backed financial guidance providers: the Money Advice Service, the Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise.

For support with your pension visit:


Or you can call MoneyHelper on:

0800 011 3797

Pension Wise is a free service from MoneyHelper providing impartial government guidance about your defined contribution pension options. Appointments will last between 45 to 60 minutes and can be delivered over the phone or face-to-face.

Book your appointment online at:

moneyhelper.org.uk/en/ pensions-and-retirement/pension-wise

Or book your appointment by phone:

0800 138 3944

+44 20 3733 3495 if you’re outside the UK.

To qualify for an appointment, you must be 50 years old or over and have a defined contribution pension.

The Pensions Ombudsman may investigate and decide upon any complaint or dispute of fact or UK pension law, or complaints about maladministration in relation to how an occupational pension scheme is run.

The Pensions Ombudsman

10 South Colonnade
Canary Wharf
E14 4PU

0800 917 4487

@ CentralSupportMailbox@pensionsombudsman.org.uk


Please note that the Pensions Ombudsman normally insists the matter is first dealt with through a plan’s own internal dispute resolution procedure. See page 34 of the Member Guide

The Pensions Regulator is a regulatory body which has a range of powers to help safeguard pension rights of members of pension schemes and can intervene where trustees, employers or professional advisers have failed in their duties.

The Pensions Regulator

Napier House
Trafalgar Place
Brighton BN1 4DW

0345 600 0707